About IBM SPSS 25 Statistics
IBM® SPSS® Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast, and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
- Once the file is done downloading, find it in the folder you saved it to. Usually, the default download location is C:\Users\username\Downloads
- Extract the downloaded zip file using WinRAR
- Then install IBM SPSS Statistics 25.exe
- After installed Don’t open IBM SPSS Statistics 25
- Copy and replace lservrc file to install dir
- Go to IBM SPSS installation folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\SPSS\Statistics\25“
Now you can usefully.